The Kasarminmäki Garrison Area
The Kouvola garrisons were built during the years 1911-1914 to serve as a base for the Russian military. The garrison area is culturally valuable and it consists of over 30 red brick buildings. The Officer’s Club has long traditions and nowadays it is a restaurant available for private functions. The former military canteen functions as the restaurant Kasarmiravintola with facilities for meetings. Groups can book guided tours in the area.