The present church in Rovaniemi was completed in 1950. It was designed by the architect Bertil Liljequist. The interior of the church is dominated by a huge fresco behind the altar. It’s called the Source of Life and it was realised by Professor Lennart Segerstråle in 1951. The church seats 850 people and it features a 45-key organ from the Christensen Organ Factory.