Hotel Anna is a welcoming and cosy place to stay and situated at the heart of Helsinki. All 64 rooms are fully equipped with private bathroom, flat screen TV and free wireless internet connection. Our cosy, tastefully decorated hotel is totally nonsmoking. There are parkingplaces reserved for hotel guests in a private garage nearby.
Hotel Anna Hotel Anna provides an Oasis of tranquillity in the heart of Helsinki, close to the sights, shopping, theatres as well as the museums. The easy reach of administrative authorities and major business centres makes Hotel Anna an ideal address both for business and pleasure. The hotel is located in the Design District so there are a lot of Design and Art boutiques as well as trendy pubs and cosy restaurants in the area around the hotel.
SERVICE IN THE HOTEL ANNA:
- The reception is open 24h a day and you can get service in English, Swedish and Finnish and sometimes also in German.
- Breakfast is served from 7-10 a.m. on weekdays and on Sundays and public holidays from 8-11 a.m. in the breakfast room.
- There is a small meeting room for 12 persons, equipped with overhead, clipboard, TV and video. The meeting room is free of charge for hotel guests for max 2h/day/person or group
- PC with internetconnection available in the meeting room free of charge
- A small sauna can be reserved from the reception. (8.50 €/persons/1.5h)
- Laundry service is available.
- A lift.
- Wake up calls and taxi ordering is free of charge.
ALL 64 ROOMS ARE EQUIPPED WITH:
- Flat Screen TV (CNN, Eurosport)
- Private bathroom (mostly with shower)
- Radiochannels in TV
- Minibar with safe-deposit box
- Own WLAN Wireless Broadband internet connection is availabe in the hotel
THERE ARE ALSO:
- All rooms are for non smokers
- In eight of the double rooms you can put one or two extra beds
- there is one triple room and one quaduple room in the hotel. These are rooms with standard beds.