Dedicated to St Bridget, Tuulos church is one of the smaller medieval granite churches in Finland. According to documents, construction was started in 1478 by Knut Posse, then the master of Sairiala manor. The church is thought to have been completed no later than 1520. It took its present form in 1950. The church has a wooden carving of St Bridget dating back to the 15th century. On the altar there is a crucifix which was originally a triumphal cross. The altar wall bears a painting by local artist Hjalmar Munsterhjelm in 1863 entitled “Christ in Gethsemane”.