The Ostrobothnian Museum in Vaasa was established in 1895 and is the city’s historical museum. It also serves as a provincial museum, regional art museum and a museum of natural science. The Ostrobothnian Museum comprises three different facilities. The main building is located in the centre of Vaasa, at Museokatu 3. The three other centres are Vaasa Art Hall in Senaatinkatu 1 and the Museum of Old Vaasa in Kauppiaankatu 10.