Savonlinna Little Church
Savonlinna Little Church was built in 1846 as an Orthodox church, designed by L.T.J. Visconti. In 1938 it was purchased by the Savonlinna Lutheran Church who used it as their main church throughout the 1940s. In 1946, to celebrate its 100 anniversary, stained glass windows by the artist Eino Rappin were placed in the chancel. It was renovated in 1984-85.