Northern Ostrobothnia Museum

The Northern Ostrobothnia museum (Pohjois-Pohjanmaan museo in Finnish) was founded in 1896 by the Museum Society which donated the museum to the City of Oulu in 1969. The museum’s region of interest is the City of Oulu and Northern Ostrobothnia of Finland.

The culturally historic county museum is located in the Ainola Park. The building is designed by architect Oiva Kallio and completed in 1931.

 

Oulu 90100 Northern Ostrobothnia FI
Get directions