Book a day trip or week’s holiday!
Contact us and we plan your visit:
Tel +358 2 4260 170 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Archipelago HopOn HopOff – experience the spectacular Archipelago Sea by bus from Helsinki!
When you want to experience the Finnish Archipelago Sea and the Kimitoön Island’s Archipelago HopOn bus from Helsinki to the magical Kimitoön Island’s Archipelago and the Archipelago Sea.
Experience the Kimitoön Islands by bus! The new Archipelago HopOn HopOff bus allows you to easily book and enjoy a day trip or even a week’s holiday in the Finnish archipelago. Combine the journey with fantastic experiences, sights, accommodation and local food!
The Kimitoön Islands feature fantastic archipelago nature and culture, with top destinations of the Finnish Archipelago to visit and explore. These include Bengtskär, the tallest lighthouse in the Nordic countries; the Örö Fortress Island in the middle of the Archipelago National Park; the Rosala Island’s Viking Center and the historical pilots’ island and archipelago villages of Högsåra and Rosala; and interesting visitors’ centres like Söderlångvik, Kasnäs, Sagalund, Bjärkas and many more.
On the Kimito islands, you will find accommodation for all tastes, from hotels to guesthouses and beach cottages.
As a day trip from Helsinki to the Kimito Islands, we recommend taking advantage of the following HopOn stops:
1) Nivelax: a great destination, with the renowned Bjärkas Golf.
2) Taalintehdas: many fantastic local sights and activities.
3) Söderlångvik: museum, nature trails, art exhibitions, local food & products, amazing nature.
4) Kasnäs: from here you can combine boat trips to the Rosala Viking Centre and Bengtskär lighthouse. There is also a separate boat to Örö military fortress. For those wishing to spend a night can book into the Kasnäs Spa Hotel.
5) Rosala Viking Center: discover the archipelago’s Viking history at Rosala’s Viking Centre.
MORE INFO ABOUT THE AREA: www.visitkimitoon.fi
The archipelago HopOn bus leaves every Thursday and Saturday from Helsinki Kamppi travel centre at 7:15am, arriving back to Helsinki in late afternoon the same day. Check the timetables for exact time depending on your destination.
Booking & Timetables >>
Route: Helsinki Kamppi – Salo – Teijo –Mathildedal – Kimito – Nivelax – Dalsbruk – Söderlångvik – Kasnäs – Rosala – Hitis.