Tour Operators & Sightseeing
photo © Visit Finland
For many visitors coming to Finland, a guided tour is the easiest way of combining their accommodation, dining, and area of interest into a package holiday. There are numerous companies, both within Finland and abroad, offering a truly extraordinary range of tour holidays throughout the country.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Hiking tours through wilderness areas near the border with Russia, such as Martinselkonen Wilds Centre, Lake Kovajärvi, etc.
- Cross-country skiing tours through the Finland’s north-eastern border area, Finnish Kainuu, right on the Russian border.
- Cross-country skiing tours through the forests of Finnish Karelia
- Winter sports and activities tours in the Kainuu region of Eastern Finland
- Wildlife watching excursions, kayaking, soft canoeing, hiking and introductions to Finnish culture tours
- Snowshoe tours through the pristine wilderness of the Finnish wild taiga area
- Santa Claus tours in Lapland, including visits to Santa’s Village and meeting Santa Claus at his log cabin
- Guided Tours of Helsinki and Suomenlinna Maritime Fortress, exploring the cities history and architecture
- Birdwatching tours in the Finnish forests or in the archipelagos
- Brown bear watching tours